Wednesday, January 14, 2009

15 weeks


Hi! Here's my barely there belly and me at 15 weeks. The books tell us that our little kiddo is about the size of an apple. I know that I might regret saying this later when I'm huge and uncomfortable, but I'm excited for the point when I look start to look more pregnant and less chubby! :)

3 comments:

ann said...

I know it's not how you feel... but you don't look chubby at all! :) Hooray for 15 weeks!

Louanne said...

You have a long way to go for chubby!!! Love ya.

Mark and Kat said...

I know exactly how you feel about wanting to "look" more pregnant. For me, until I was about 20 weeks along I just kept wanting to look more pregnant. I love being pregnant, and at 33 weeks now, I still love getting bigger. Let's see what I say when I am 38 weeks! :)

All the best to you and your growing belly. The bigger you get the more that little baby is growing. Pregnancy is such a blessing, it is one of the only times you get to assist God in a miracle!

Love,
Kat