First, yesterday was George's first official day as a Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) student. And, being the adoring wife I am, I was sure to capture a picture of him the moment he walked out the door. The acceptance rate this year was 7% - one of the lowest it's been - so, I'm super proud! I'm sure he'll post later with more details about his classes and such.
Then, this past Sunday was my 25th birthday and George, being the adoring husband he is, custom ordered one of my favorite cakes - Tiramisu!! The day was made extra special by everyone who called, sent sweet emails, and mailed beautiful cards - Thank you!
The following week (Sept. 10th - Sept. 12th) George went on an Outward Bound trip with several other first year Stanford GSB students. They camped, hiked, and got to know each other at Point Reyes which is a national seashore perserve. George said it was beautiful and promises to take me back.
And last, but certainly not least, on September 2nd in Salinas, CA Kelli - one of my best friends and college roommates - got married to the man of her dreams. The wedding was held outdoors at her grandparents ranch and was so unique and heartfelt!
We love you all! - Johanna & George
2 comments:
Yeah for the update! I keep checking and happy belated Birthday!!! I am glad that things are going well.
Love, Louanne
Happy birthday, Johanna. And happy, um, be a student, George.
Post a Comment