
Here's the view from the hike up Windy Hill....which honesty felt more like a small mountain than a hill. The ~5 mile hike up more than 1,000 feet in the sun at noonish left us pretty exhausted, but the view at the top was well worth it! You can't tell from the picture, but you could see the red roof-tops of Stanford's campus and the bay. It was beautiful!
We love you guys!!! -George and Johanna
3 comments:
George and Johanna.....
WOW!!!! Thanks for sharing your adventures w/ us. I can't wait to go hiking w/ you all.
We love you, too.......
Mom AKA Linda
I want you to know that I really enjoy keeping up with what's going on in your life this way. I'm so glad you created this blog. Thanks - lots of love,
Aunt Alice
Just want to let you two know that I look forward to reading the blog every Wednesday night when I am pulling the night shift up at work. Hope all is well and keep the updates coming!
Russ
Post a Comment