Above we are almost at the top of Angel's Landing at Zion National Park in Utah. At this point we are probably have another .25 miles to go before we reach the summit which is at 1488 ft. The hike was amazing with the last .5 mile a steep, narrow ridge where you are literally holding onto the mountain with chains. The view from the top (shown below) was incredible but definitely not for anyone who is afraid of heights!
Below is the group of people we hiked with including Brad, Terry, and Deadre Henderson, cousin Ben, the Hohertz brothers, Coach Campbell and his son Quentin, Ron Shrader and his son Morgan, and Randy and Monty (Brad's sister).
1 comment:
Hi,George & Johanna! I hadn't come here for awhile, so it's been a real morning's treat to catch up on your adventures. And they just keep on rollin'! As I write, you have arrived in Paris, and I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures real soon. So glad to see you all in Zion. Though, being one who's not too comfortable with heights, your hiking pictures made me a little nervous. Have fun, be safe, and keep in close touch. I love you!
Mom
Post a Comment