To further the prank, Nicki, a graphic design coworker, photoshopped my face onto a ton of pictures of famous people (you know, Mr. T, Hulk Hogan, David Hasselhoff, etc.) and hid them conspicously throughout the room. The goal is that in a few weeks or months my boss will be in a meeting and pull out a binder and see my smiling face on Napolean Dynamite's body. Of course, if I had known she was going to do this, I would have requested awesomer people, like Superman or Bilbo Baggins.
I think it took William the good part of an hour to get his office somewhat functional again. (I forgot to mention that we took the "G" and the "P" off his keyboard). Every now and again throughout the day I heard him yell, "I found another one", as he was looking through his office.
-George
1 comment:
Congratulations on your last day, buddy. I wish I could have gotten some of those photoshopped pictures, though--a picture of a George head on a Mr. T body would look nice over my fireplace.
Post a Comment