Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Valentine's Day


Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Ainsley and Bailey want to have
 a playdate with you!

As I have mentioned before, I have become a sucker for Valentine's day ever since I had kids.  It is just such a fun time of year to celebrate love and happiness!  This year we hosted a little playdate with the the kid's besties from school.  More than anything it was just an excuse to have some friends over but we did have some organized activities too.  Below is Cassidy, Juliana, and Ainsley wearing the valentine's necklaces they made.  These are the only girls in Ainsley's class this year and they adore each other.  I am thankful for sweet friends.


Juliana's little sister, Mia, is in Bailey's class and conveniently they are best buddies too.  This was one of Bailey's first playdates with a friend coming over just to see him and he was so excited and adorable about it.  He was quite the gentlemen and Mia and him could not have been cuter together!  They were a little young to make necklaces so they ran around outside while the big girls were stringing beads.


The other activity was decorating cookies.  The big girls got quite into it and each made two plate fulls of cookies... only eating a few each.


I didn't get a picture of Bailey and Mia making cookies because they needed a bit more hands on help.  They were happy to only make a few and surprisingly didn't want to eat any!  They just wanted to play more.


Here they are being sweet little buddies.  Bailey is showing her all the things that Caroline's princess castle does.  Seriously, it melted my heart watching them together!  


It was a fun little afternoon!  I love these little love bugs!


Then just for the record books, here are pictures of the kiddos and their teachers at their school Valentine's parties.  Bailey and Mrs. Fulmer.... and then Ainsley and Mrs. Sencenbaugh.  They both love their teachers so so much and I'm so thankful for their teaching and positive influence on our kids.




No comments: