The leaves have finally fallen in out yard! This is my favorite time of year and I love having our front yard covered in leaves. I know most people rake and bag them up or blow them away but I just love having them stay. (haha! rhyme!) Anyway, here are just a few pictures of a fun afternoon in the leaves. Above and below are my forced attempts at a sibling picture.
Caroline was so happy to be out toddling around and be part of the fun. Our yard is not totally flat and there are small step up here and there and I was impressed at how well she maneuvered everything. And even when she did stumble and fall, she never complained, probably for fear I would take her back inside. :)
Here is Bailey and his big pile. He preferred to 'make a home' and sit in it...
...while Ainsley wanted to make 'the biggest pile ever' and jump in it over and over. In the background of the second picture you can see poor Caroline getting upset because Ainsley yelled when she jumped in her pile and scared her.
Just a baby and some leaves...
Bailey working hard to make another pile...
Ainsley... always asking me to take a picture while she poses.
I love these three little people so much and cherish these simple afternoons with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment