Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Daddy's Boy


Bailey has always been a daddy's boy but it has become abundantly clear lately in some conversations that we have had that have cracked me up!

Me:  I love you Bailey.
Bailey:  (without missing a beat) I love Daddy.
Me:  Bailey, when someone tells you that they love you, it is polite to tell them that you love them too.
Bailey:  Oh.  (thinking about that)  I love you too Mommy.  (again, without missing a beat) But I really love Daddy.  I love Daddy all the time!

Ha!  Gee thanks Bailey!  And then I pushed it in a conversation that we had the following week or so.

Me:  I love you Bailey.
Bailey:  I love you too.
Me:  I love you more.
Bailey:  I love Daddy more!

Haha!!  I guess I kind of asked for that one.  It doesn't hurt my feelings that I am clearly in second place for his affection right now, I just love that he adores George so much.  They are like two peas in a pod and so alike for the good and the bad.  Hmmm... curious to see how this one plays out.  :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Finley is the same way about his daddy! :)