Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rub-a-dub-dub...


... three babes in a tub!  One hot slow afternoon recently the kids had an early extended bathtime/playtime in George and my tub.  They were so excited that Caroline got to join in on the fun for a little while too!  I was impressed at how well behaved the three of them were and the fact that most of the water stayed in the tub!


But as is standard these days, I couldn't manage to get one picture with all three of them looking at the camera.  Still... these pics give a more accurate depiction of life these days and I love it!

Ainsley making a loud obnoxious face to get Caroline to smile at her.  It doesn't make a pretty picture of Ainsley but it always gets a big smile from Caroline.


Bailey driving his skateboard on Caroline's head while she is completely oblivious...


Bailey so proud of himself for "sharing" his skateboard with Caroline and Ainsley freaking out because she is putting it in her mouth.


Oh, how boring life would be without these three!  I love them all to pieces!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very effective use of suds. bahahaahaha