Wednesday, July 23, 2014

65 Years


In June my grandparents celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary!   A marriage of 65 years is definitely a feat to be honored and was so thankful to be a part of their time of celebration.  On top of that, both my grandparents have been an incredible source of love and support throughout in my life as well as being a great inspiration.  I feel so grateful for them, the time we have together, and that my children have gotten to know them.  I am truly blessed beyond measure.


During Ainsley's visit they gave her a (early) birthday present of little princess dolls, which made for some sweet pictures and cherished playtime.



During Bailey's visit, he also got a (belated) birthday present of a toy train which has provided hours of entertainment.  We didn't get pictures of it during the visit though because he was too busy being busy and exploring the other treasure in their home... his favorite being this paperweight with gold flecks in it.
  



And it didn't take Caroline any time to warm up!  She was loving all the extra attention!




My heart is happy and full thinking back about this visit and I am overwhelmed with thankfulness and love.  But no time is ever enough and I'm hopeful that I will be able to visit again soon!



No comments: