Saturday, June 2, 2012

Random Pics


 I haven't been very consistent with blog updates lately and I feel like so much has happened that I haven't blogged about... sigh... but here are a few random pics from the past month.

One of Ainsley and Bailey's favorite games is music parades.  They always fight over who get the drum.  This parade, Ainsley won the coveted instrument.  :)


Happy sweet clean boy...



Ainsley and Bailey "racing" in their shoe baskets.  The shoes are of course scattered all over the living.  There is no room for shoes when there are children in the baskets.  Silly mommy.  :)
Yes, we are both on iphones before bed.  Ainsley's glued to netflix and I'm on pinterest.

Planting flowers with Grandma Smoothie...



 

Bailey loving on the baby doll Grandma Smoothie gave him for his bday.
Ainsley riding on a dog statue at the plant nursery.

Ainsley's school end of the year performance.


Bailey in HIS favorite spot in the whole world!
Bailey in MY favorite spot in the whole world!





No comments: