Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ainsley says...


"Mommy, I washing your toothbrush because I was sucking it."  She is using hand soap to "wash" it.  Ugh.  Thanks Ainsley.

As George is leaving to go to work one morning she yells, "Goodbye!  Go to work Daddy and work on your computer and make money!  Goodbye!"

After taking a bubble bath with Bailey and commenting on the differences in their bodies, Ainsley begins piling bubbles on her crotch area.  George asks what she's doing.  "I'm making a bubble penis, Daddy!"

After going peepee in the potty, when she knows she gets one gummy bear she says, "Mommy, you love me the whole world.  I get two gummies?"  Gosh - how can I say no.

Out of no where she will randomly say, "I grow bigger and bigger and then I get married like you and Daddy!!!!" or "You and Daddy are married and I am married to Bailey!"  Um... that's not quite how it works sweet girl.

"Pee pee is poo poo's best friend!"

"This is my favorite thing I never seen!"  Meaning her favorite thing she's ever seen.

"I can do it all by my very own."

We are at the pet store looking at the living sea coral and Ainsley says, "Look an octopus!"  I say, "That looks like an octopus but it is called coral.  It is a plant that is alive.  A living plant."  A light bulb clicks and she says "Oh, just like Jesus!!"  Ha!  At sunday school they talk about Jesus is the living vine.  Ha!  Yes, that's close Ainsley.

Silly sweet girl.

2 comments:

Katherine G said...

Those are too cute!!

Michelle said...

Those are great to have written down....so cute!