Friday, May 18, 2012

Bouncey Balls and lots of Fun...


... Bailey Peyton is turning ONE!  This post is much belated but here are all the pictures from Bailey's Balls of Fun 1st Birthday party!!  I had so much fun planning this party and was so pleased with how it all came together.  Bailey and Ainsley had a blast celebrating with all their lil buddies, so it was just a sweet afternoon all together!! 

The decor.....

 






 The cake... Despite the way some of these pictures look, Bailey didn't even try one little lick of his birthday cake!  I even dabbed some icing on his lips and he wasn't a taker.  Hmmm...



I love this picture!  What a handsome little birthday boy!!




When we bent down on either side of Bailey's high chair and starting singing Happy Birthday to him, he gave both George and I the sweetest smile in the whole world!  It was as if he was saying thank you for everything.  It melted my heart!!



Bailey thought the cake was fun to play in but wasn't into tasting it.  :)

 

 

 
 
 



Look at that sweet big sister face.  :)

The friends and fun!!  Bailey and Ainsley loved having everyone over to play.  Bailey loved watching all the big kids.



Me and my birthday boy!

It was so fun to have Grandma Smoothie here to celebrate Bailey's big day!




Of course Bailey was so adventurous with the bouncy house.  This boy is fearless!


His face is pure joy!!  I love it!!

Look at Ainsley's lil head almost completely hidden by the balls!

Adorable siblings




Proof of a birthday party success!

No comments: