After church on Sunday we had a lovely Easter brunch with friends. It was actually a bit of fun chaos with 8 kiddos running/crawling/rolling around trying to find eggs and stuff candy in their mouths while 8 adults tried to have a nice Easter meal and conversation. Needless to say, I was not able to get pictures but the scene of craziness just makes me laugh at the phase of life we're in! :) So... these pictures are from the family Easter egg hunt we had at our house the day before.

Last year Ainsley was timid about going into the bushes to get eggs but not this year! She was dashing around so quickly that it was hard to get pictures of her.

Bailey with his first find. I'm pretty sure he had no idea what was going on but he thought it was fun! I put bunny crackers in some of the eggs so that he had a few little treats too. He loved it!
Wow! Look at that egg! Guess the Easter bunny is bigger in Texas! :)

Here's Ainsley realizing that this bunny is made of chocolate. She was hilarious! In the candy department she has trended towards jelly beans and gummy bears so her quote of the weekend was, "I really love chocolate!" Ha! She kept saying it like it was a novelty. Yes, sweetie, everyone really loves chocolate! :)

Ainsley gobbling up a chocolate carrot...
Here are some other pics from the day...

We have entered the phase of the strained trying-to-hard smile with Ainsley. Lovely.


Me and my two bunnies...
Bailey dragging his basket because it is too full for him to carry! I guess that is the sign of a successful Easter egg hunt! Happy Easter!!
1 comment:
What was in the big egg?
Post a Comment