On Friday, Austin declared an almost city-wide snow day... over only a few inches of snow and some ice, which I know is making the rest of my family in Missouri and Massachusetts, who are currently caught under several feet of snow, laugh out loud... but hey, this is Texas! :) Anyway, my doctor's appointments were canceled, Ainsley's school was canceled, and George only worked a half day so we had fun with the extra family time. Or at least we did most of the time.
When I saw that it had actually snowed, I was thrilled to take Ainsley out to play in it since she loved the snow so much when we were in Missouri for Christmas. But I guess it is different with snow on your own turf because she was NOT a fan this time around! At some points she seemed interested and curious, but most of the time she was just mad that the snow was covering her stuff. In the picture below she is especially upset about the snow covering her lil playscape.

But don't worry, I didn't torture her for long even though it took me forever to get both of us all bundled up, her with lots of layers and me just trying to find something that would cover my whole belly. We ended up only staying outside for 5ish minutes or so. Sigh. But what can you do?
No comments:
Post a Comment