This year we got Ainsley a nativity set that she could play with herself and she loves it!! I have to say it was pretty special when we were opening it and I was telling her the Christmas story because I can remember doing this same thing with my mom and brothers when I was little. At this point she is obviously just looking at it like a new toy, but I imagined us going through this same process year after year and it just felt special to carry on this important tradition with her.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
My Lil Nativity
This year we got Ainsley a nativity set that she could play with herself and she loves it!! I have to say it was pretty special when we were opening it and I was telling her the Christmas story because I can remember doing this same thing with my mom and brothers when I was little. At this point she is obviously just looking at it like a new toy, but I imagined us going through this same process year after year and it just felt special to carry on this important tradition with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is darling! Where did you get it? I would love to get one for the boys!
Thanks! I think it is the perfect mix of special feeling without being breakable. I got it from One Step Ahead... here's the link: http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=535215
Post a Comment