
If you can't tell from the picture, Ainsley is wearing her very special 'big sister' shirt... which means that I'm pregnant! Right now I'm 12 weeks along and our little baby #2 is due April 4th! We are super excited to add another little munchkin to the Peyton crew and even though Ainsley is completely clueless about how much her world is about to change (I guess in a way, we all are) she is excited too!

13 comments:
Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you guys. We can't wait to meet the newest little Peyton.
xo
Caitlin, Mike & Will
Yay!! Ainsley looks old in these photos...she's getting ready :) congrats!!
Wahoo! Congrats on baby #2! :)
Wow, Congratulations!
So exciting.
Oh my goodness! How exciting for you guys! Congratulations! Can't believe I'll be an aunt... again! :) Love yall so much!
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited!! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! Love to all of you!
Congrats, guys! I showed the boys your blog tonight and they're as excited as we are! Of course, there were also comments like, "Are you sure?!" "You mean Johanna, as in AUNT Johanna, is having another baby?!" and my personal favorite, "Does Uncle George know?!" :) We can't wait to meet the new addition!
Congrats, guys! I showed the boys your blog tonight and they're as excited as we are! Of course, there were also comments like, "Are you sure?!" "You mean Johanna, as in AUNT Johanna, is having another baby?!" and my personal favorite, "Does Uncle George know?!" :) We can't wait to meet the new addition!
YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!!! So so happy for you, and for Big Sister Ainsley. Sending love,
Moey, Peter & Abigail
YIPPIE! Congrats!!!!
We hope to be home with our #2 by the end of Jan.
Congratulations!!!! Such fantastic news!
So excited for you all! We love having two kids, it is so fun! Hope you are feeling well! Ainsley is adorable too.
Post a Comment