Monday, November 2, 2009

The Dolezal's Visit


This weekend we had a lovely visit from our good friends, Mike, Ginny, and Parker. We hadn't seen Parker, now 6 months old, since he was a little tike, so it was so much fun to see how much bigger he's gotten. Ginny and I had a lot of baby play time and long walks and Mike and George got to play a lot of golf. It was all such a sweet time to reconnect.

Above is Ginny, Ellie, and I with Claire and Parker who are about the same height now! Ainsley was in the other room napping when this pic was taken.... but she knew her friends were here, so she wasn't down for long. Here are the kiddos below....





Last Thursday we celebrated George's 28th birthday while the D's were in town. He made me promise that I wouldn't do anything big, so along with Mike and Ginny, we just had Grant and Ellie over for a low-key get together. But a birthday isn't a birthday without cake and candles, so I wouldn't let him get off that easy. Here he is blowing out his candles, probably wishing for a lower golf handicap.



Mike and Ginny were also here over Halloween so we got Parker and Ainsley matching Halloween onesies to celebrate - who can beat $2 at Old Navy! :) Ainsley had some striped Halloween colored baby legs to complete her outfit. Here are Ginny and I with our kiddos....



And here are Mike and George - proud daddys. Parker upgraded his Halloween onesie for an adorable dalmatian costume.



Aside from not having many trick-or-treaters (can you tell that I'm still bitter?), it was a fantastic weekend made all that much more perfect by the fact that we got to spend so much time with our good friends. Thanks for visiting Ds - it's not too late to still move to Austin. :)

No comments: