This weekend we packed up and went to Dallas. It just so happened that my Dad, who has been crazy busy this fall, was going to be stopping through DFW on his way to a work conference so he got to meet Ainsley for the first time. I was excited that all the pieces fell into place to make this visit happen. I have always been my dad's little girl so it was all the more sweet to see him meet my little girl. Here are some pics of my dad with his granddaughter.

The original reason for going to Dallas was for Jared's, George's high school buddy's, wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and reception and Kelly, the bride, looked gorgeous!! I was preoccupied with Ainsley during much of the festivities, so I didn't get any pictures. However, I should comment that we were proud parents when little Lou let us party at the reception till 9! She was such a good little trouper and I hate to admit, but George and I felt like such night owls!! Here she is, zonked out in the hotel bed resting up for the big night. No, she wasn't sleeping here for long. She spent most of her nap on me, but I just thought she was too cute in this huge bed. I love how she always sleeps with this one hand behind her head, rubbing her bald spot.
2 comments:
That is so cute sleeping with her hand behind her head like that. And I'm so glad you were able to visit with your dad!
Such sweet pictures of A with her grandpa!
Post a Comment