Saturday, August 8, 2009

Our Lil Duck


When Ainsley was in the hospital, one of the things I couldn't wait to do when we got her home was give her a bath. I am so in love with all her little parts - her fingers, toes, elbows, knees, and her growing number of little rolls - and I just couldn't wait till I could see and play with all of them. Here are some pics from our little ducks first bath at home with us. She was such a good sport when it took me forever and when I accidentally got a ton of water in her face.








Oh, our sweet lil duck. I wish she could stay this way forever.

2 comments:

Pam said...

O-Mi-Gosh! The first picture of Ainsley, the one with her hands behind her head looks just like her Daddy! What a flashback! George used to always rest with his hands behind his head, and often slept that way, too!! Your other pictures have me falling in love with her all over again! Oh, have fun, Mommy. I loved it when you said you wish she could stay this way forever. I remember thinking every month, "This is the perfect age!" Thanks so much for the post - love to you, all three!
Pam (Texas Grandma)

Whitney Thompson said...

You will love her more and more with each day... believe me! They just get sweeter. I love sweet Livy Anne more than I ever thought that I could. So happy for you guys!