While my mom was in town she took some pictures of George and I at the beach together which are always fun to have. Here are a few highlights...
This is a picture of George talking to our daughter or my belly depending on how you look at it. This is my new favorite habit of George's as he will often come home at the end of the day and press his face to my belly and talk to our daughter. Although he's being goofy in this picture, having him love and talk to our little girl is the sweetest thing.

After lunch one day last week, George challenged my belly to a duel. I'm at 22 weeks here but from this angle it looks like George might just have me beat!


6 comments:
Tell George to watch out ... J gained a whopping 20 lbs. before my third trimester. Luckily, like a typical man, it only took him about two weeks to lose it.
Cute! I was just about to request another bump pic -- great timing, guys!
That is so sweet about him coming home. Just wait until she is a toddler like Nadia and goes CRAZY when daddy gets home. It's the cutest thing in the world to see her jump up and go running for her dad when he gets off work.
Great belly wars photos.
Aww! You guys are adorable as usual. I'm glad you posted another pic. Johanna, keep at it I'm sure you'll have him beat well before July hits :).
P.s. Can't wait to see you guys for spring break.
Congratulations, J and G. I was checking in Louanne's blog and read about your happy news.
Post a Comment