
Next we hopped over to Fort Worth to stay with our good friends Tim and Emily and hang out with their adorable little guys, Caleb and Matthew. Not only was it so fun to catch up with close friends but I had a blast being mommy's helper and getting to play with these little balls of energy all day.
Then as if we weren't spoiled enough by just being there, Emily and Jeanette threw me the sweetest baby shower complete with yummy treats, precious gifts, and above all the presence of dear friends. I was so blessed by everyone's excitement and generosity and touched by the fact that even though George and I are far away, we aren't forgotten. Thank you girls for loving me and pampering me so.
The gracious hostesses, Emily and Jeanette, and I...

My best friend and former college roomie, Mackenzie...

Some of the guests, all of whom made this night so special for me...





Some of the treats and decor...







3 comments:
It was such a blessing to have our "starbucks time" and to join in on the shower. I can't wait to meet your sweet girl.
Wow! You guys had a baby bonanza on your trip. I'm glad you had such a good time. And what a great baby shower - I'm jealous. We'll have to have some kind of post-party when you guys bring me my niece.:)
How sweet! Your friend did a great job. There were so many neat details it looked like a spread in a magazine.
Post a Comment