Hey everyone, Johanna's gone to a baby shower tonight so I thought I would hop on Blogger and throw up a quick post. Everything's going well out here. The weather has been gorgeous and my classes are much less strenuous this quarter than they have been in the past. I just finished midterms and am still trying to nail down a summer internship. I'll let you all know when I have something for sure, but the most likely scenario is that we'll stay out here for the summer.
I suppose I should update everyone on Johanna's stuff, but I think I'll let her do that.
I don't really have anything else to say so I'll just post a link to a very funny (but admittedly old) YouTube video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlYkIJVguCU
Hope everyone's doing well!
-George
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear you two are doing well, and good job on getting through your finals.
p.s. I love the Conchords.
Glad you made it through finals. Maybe you can take a quick break before your internship starts.
Oh, and loved the link, but unfortunately made the mistake of performing a "Wiggles" search after that for Will, who was sitting with me. We ended up watching clips of them for the next hour. :)
Post a Comment