Thursday, May 15, 2008

i

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was too neat to pass up. So I answered it all for myself. Enjoy!

i am: a earth-loving hippy deep down inside.
i think: sometimes too much.
i know: that there is a plan for our lives.
i want: to know that plan.
i have: an amazing husband who loves me unconditionally.
i wish: everyone knew the Lord as their savior and friend.
i hate: being far away from those I love.
i miss: spending summers with my grandparents.
i fear: regret.
i feel: stuck, at times.
i hear: the words, advice, and love of my parents.
i smell: the beautiful roses that grow like weeds around here.
i crave: chocolate after a good meal.
i search: for what the next step will be.
i wonder: what life will be like in five years.
i regret: studying so much in college rather than spending time with friends.
i love: people through my cooking.
i ache: when I think of people going hungry.
i care: about the earth.
i always: cry during Grey’s Anatomy.
i am not: coordinated.
i believe: that Christ died for our sins so that we may live eternally in heaven.
i dance: poorly and without rhythm.
i sing: loudly and off-key in the car by myself or with George.
i don’t always: look both ways before I cross the street.
i fight: always having to follow the rules.
i write: to those I love or to clear my head.
i win: almost all board games I play with George.
i lose: all sense of time when I’m catching up with friends and family on the phone.
i never: was very patient.
i confuse: road names and directions often.
i listen: best in moments of silence.
i can usually be found: in the kitchen.
i am scared: of what the world will be like for our children.
i need: lots of hugs.
i am happy about: going home to see my brother James graduate this weekend.
and you?

2 comments:

Louanne said...

I love that. And here's a BIG hug from Texas!!

Anonymous said...

I really like the "I dance poorly and without rhythm" and "I sing loudly and off key" - very funny!!!