Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Rain, Rain...


It’s one of those drippy spring mornings where you don’t want to go anywhere – you just want to curl up in bed with some hot coffee and read. And, guess what….I DID!!!

This past Friday was my last day of work until we move to Palo Alto, so I’ve got some time to relax, pack up the house, and say goodbye to Fort Worth. Although I’m incredibly thankful for this time, leaving my first real job was a harder than I imagined it would be. Saying goodbye to everyone, especially my boss Paul, was really difficult. He has been so supportive, challenging, and kind. And, after working so closely with him for the past 2 years it was hard to say goodbye. Luckily, he called me bright and early Monday morning to make sure I wasn’t missing the office too much. :)


-Johanna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure rub it in. :-) Some of us had to drink our coffee at the office this morning. Had to check out the blog. Hope all is well. Stay in touch.

Anonymous said...

Your people and your Phyliss at your job miss you horribly. Paul just wanders in circles and your plant won't stop talking about you. Please...come by and see her (and us) before you leave!

Have a nice few weeks off and good luck on an easy move.

XOX - Rene