Ainsley surprised us this year by wanted to be a witch for Halloween rather than a princess, which both George and I thought was awesome! She made the most adorable little witch ever and had a blast being "scary"! I had the hardest time trying to decide what Bailey should be because there are so many adorable costumes for his age, but I finally ended up making him a monster costume. Ainsley was so pleased with my decision and called him 'her little monster buddy' which made me smile every time I heard it.
Of course, Bailey wasn't in the mood to take pictures, so these are the only few I got of our lil monster. But he looked so cute! I loved it!
Here's Ainsley making her scary witch face. Silly girl!
I was in charge of Ainsley's Halloween party at school so I went for the witch theme as well. But again, with all the excitement, this was the only picture I got of the two Peyton witches.
This year our crew was spoiled with two Halloween parties in one day but the highlight of the evening by far was trick-or-treating!! We went with friends Claire and Emma O. (twin snow whites) and Ainsley was SO excited to stay up late and be out in the dark.
Here are the same girls trick-or-treating together two years ago... such babies! My how time flies!
Of course Ainsley was also thrilled about the prospect of candy. All day she kept asking when it was time to trick-or-treat (even when we were at the parties!). She was such a big girl with sweet manners. The whole night was pure delight for her and it was such fun to see!
Again, Bailey wasn't in the mood to be photographed but he had fun trick-or-treating with the big kids as well. He was pretty clueless about what was going on but loved being pushed by daddy in this little car and watching all the excitement around him. And he enjoyed a few yummy treats as well. Here he is asking daddy for more. :)
It was a big day for all of us and we all came home tired and tuckered out! But oh, such fun!!









1 comment:
cute costumes!!!
Post a Comment