Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Funky Town


This past weekend we took a trip to Fort Worth to see some good friends while they were in town. As always it was such a sweet time of fellowship and reconnecting with close friends that we don't see as often as we like. Every time I dread making this trip (no offense Bates's, Davis's, and Mackenzie) because it is such a pain to pack everyone up for just the weekend, but every time I come back so refreshed and encouraged by these friendships and so thankful that we went. Silly me - you would think one of these times I would remember. :)

This time, as the picture above shows, there were 7 boys and Ainsley with everyone under 5. I'm amazed that we were able to get this picture since most of the time everyone was running around like crazy. It was a dream come true for Ainsley to be around so many fun 'peoples' all weekend! :) From left to right, Samuel D. 10 months; Matthew B. 3 yrs; Jack D. 4 yrs; Luke B. 1 yr; Caleb B. 3 yrs; Ainsley P. almost 2 yrs; Bailey P. 2 months; and Dustin D. 3 yrs.

We also got some good pool time thanks to Tim's parents. Their pool had a big water slide and I was shocked that Ainsley was brave enough to go down it all by herself. She just kept saying 'more big slide daddy'.


As always, thanks for a great weekend friends. We love, love, love you!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So fun to be with friends! That is a great picture of the kids!