Friday, November 19, 2010

We're having a...


... BOY!!! We had our 20 week doctor's appointment today and found out that there we're having a lil boy!! Everything looked healthy and normal and we are SO excited that Ainsley will have a little brother in a few more months! Below is a clear picture of his boy parts. Ha! We're embarrassing him already... but I was thankful to have such a clear view so that there isn't any mistake!


Here is one of his sweet lil boy feet.

6 comments:

EMU said...

Awesome! So glad he is healthy!

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! Hooray for boys...they are a lot of fun!

Mark and Kat said...

Yeah, boys are great. And Ainsley will be such a good little helper. She'll mimic all your mommy duties with her dolls. Congrats on your son in the making.

Michelle said...

So exciting!

Louanne said...

Congrats!

The Nivens' said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you all! It's funny how you are Rach now get the best of both worlds with your girls and boys! I love it!