Hi all... sorry for the time lapse since my last post. Last week we had a family flu (although George managed to squeeze by without getting sick, but he wasn't feeling well the week before so I feel like saying family flu is still appropriate). We're recovered now but it got me pretty good so I'm still a week behind... and this week is mid-terms. Ugh. Promise to update soon...
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Family Flu
Hi all... sorry for the time lapse since my last post. Last week we had a family flu (although George managed to squeeze by without getting sick, but he wasn't feeling well the week before so I feel like saying family flu is still appropriate). We're recovered now but it got me pretty good so I'm still a week behind... and this week is mid-terms. Ugh. Promise to update soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear that. I hope by now you all are feeling better, and you have aced your midterms. Maybe, the other day with soap eating Ainsley was thinking germ prevention:)
Post a Comment