
Two weekends ago... ok, I'm a bit behind but this week and last week have been finals, so I should get a little slack... anyway, two weekends ago George and I went to Canadian for his high school reunion and stayed a few extra days to visit all the fam. I wasn't great about keeping my camera handy but here are a few shots we got from the visit. Above is Ainsley at George's sister's house playing with a USB drive. Got to start them young, right!
Then here is George and his mom, Gammy, playing peek-a-boo with Ainsley. Pam taught Ainsley the neatest finger game and she was completely fascinated. All it involves is touching the top of each finger and then "sliding" on the space between the pointer finger and thumb. Ainsley was in awe and I know this little trick will come in handy when we need an instant distraction - thanks Pam!


George's sister Leslie and me playing with Ainsley...

Ainsley captivated with whatever sports video-game George and Russell were playing...

Grandpa Bailey giving Ainsley some breakfast kisses. She simply adores her grandpa.

Grandpa Bailey and Yaya playing "I'm-gonna-get-ya" with Ainsley....
...Yaya, got ya!
As always, we had such a great visit and Ainsley fell even more in love with all the family and friends who love her from a distance. Sorry this isn't a more thoughtful, witty, clever, or heart-warming post, but this is all I have in me right now. Hope you enjoyed the pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment