Saturday, March 6, 2010

Our Bubble Eating Splash Queen

A few weeks ago one of our friends commented on how she was surprised that we were still able to bathe Ainsley with her baby tub in the sink. She then explained how her son, who is a few months older than Ainsley, splashes like crazy every time he's in the bath. Well.... Ainsley has now found her splash and I think the move the big bath (or at least her little bath in the big bath) is coming soon! :)




Along with finding her splash, Ainsley has become a bubble eater! We don't encourage this and try to get most of the shampoo bubbles out of the bath before we let her play... but just this once I had to capture it on video because I know our bubble eating splash queen won't stay this way forever. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Pam VS said...

That video may be the cutest thing I've ever seen... love her! Hope all is well with you guys!!

xo, Pam

Leslie said...

Loved these - although it's still not as good as having her right here with us in person! We miss you guys!