Yesterday George took us girls out to the University of Texas vs Stanford baseball game... and yes, even though I'm now a UT student, we all wore our cardinal red and supported Stanford. It was an absolutely gorgeous sunny day (Was it really just snowing earlier this week!?! Crazy weather!) and although our cheers were seriously out numbered and Stanford lost, we had great time. I will admit however that falling into the "unprepared/obvious new mom" category, I didn't even think to bring sunscreen for Ainsley and all she had was this barely-fitting, too small hat to provide shade. We did the best we could keeping her out of the sun with a little improvisation, see below, and although I felt like an awful mom, we managed the whole game without getting even a hint of pink!
Ainsley is clearly an avid baseball fan already! Ha! She's like "couldn't we just do this at home?".
Our best self-attempt at a family picture...
Happy First Baseball Game Ainsley!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment