Wednesday, January 13, 2010

School Day



On Monday I officially started grad school at the University of Texas.  For those of you who don't know, I'm going back to school part time for a Master's of Public Health (the perfect compliment to my undergrad marketing degree, right!).  I've been "waiting" to start this program for the 2 years that George was in school but since having Ainsley I have had some mixed feelings about it.  Then as I was sitting there before class on my first day eating lunch, pumping, watching Lou with one eye, and reading the text for the day with the other eye, I realized that school is going to be a LOT different this time around!  :)  All that said, since orientation last week I have been really excited about the program and the opportunity to use my brain again.  And I'm not sure if this makes me a dork or perfectly suited for the program, but I already own and/or have read several of the books required for the classes I'm taking!  So there you go.... I'm a student again.  :)




2 comments:

EMU said...

Is Ainsley in your backpack? That is too cute!

Way to go back to school, girl! Follow those dreams! : )

Louanne said...

I love the photo in the backpack. I hope all goes well.