Hey team,
So I officially finished my first year at the GSB! It's been a fast-paced year that's flown by but it's good to have a break. I have about a week off before I start my summer internship at Bessemer Trust in San Francisco. I'm looking forward to the summer and hopefully I'll learn a lot (and it'll be nice to have a salary again, if only for a while).
The summer plan is to spend about 8 weeks working for Bessemer and then Jo and I will spend about 4 weeks in Canadian, where I'll be working with my dad. As much as I'm looking forward to working at Bessemer, I'm probably more excited to spend most of August in Canadian (even though it will probably be about 1000 degrees). I haven't spent a prolonged amount of time there for quite a while, and Johanna is looking forward to spending time studying for the GRE and playing with the nephews.
I don't have any fun pictures to post, but Fox News was at the GSB this morning interviewing a bunch of Silicon Valley hotshots and they interviewed our Dean right outside of one of my main classrooms. I thought it was kinda cool so I'll post the video here.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cool, George -- thanks for the clip. And congrats on your first year completed. What an accomplishment!
We can't wait to see you guys in August. And trust me, Johanna can spend as MUCH time with the boys as she wants to. In fact, maybe they can just move in for a week or two!:)
Congratulations on getting through your first year, buddy.
Post a Comment