Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tahoe Weekend

As promised here are some more ski pictures from our Tahoe weekends. Above is a group of us from this past weekend at the base of the mountain waiting to hear the free Gym Class Heroes concert. From left to right Tom and Pam (who just recently got engaged!!), George, me, Mike, Jordan, and P.J.


Here are George and I about to go down part of the mountain. It was really icy this past weekend but bumps and bruises aside, I finally feel like I'm starting to make some progress. Thanks to my good ski instructor that is! :)


Back at the cabin, the boys got to work on shoveling off our porch. I'm not sure how it all got started, but once there was a goal set in place, it didn't long for all those type A personalities
to jump on board. In fact, it was pretty hilarious to watch them develop strategies for the most efficient methods of shoveling.


The girls on the other hand went for a nice relaxing walk to enjoy the view of Lake Tahoe. Can you blame us? Amazing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Peytons
It looks like you are having a terrific time in CA. We are so proud for you two! I guess we'll probably see you in October at Eric's wedding. How are we going to get Jared married off? Luv you guys!

Leslie said...

Still waiting for some boring blog posts, guys. You know, house cleaning, laundry, etc.

These gorgeous locations, fun weekends and big parties, it's just terrible! :)

Glad you're having such a great time. We miss you!

Russ said...

You know what? We have our Lubbock weekends and you two have your Lake Takoe weekends. How about we trade just one time?

Anonymous said...

Peytons, you remember us Fort Worthians? I'm glad you guys are having fun up there. We miss y'all like crazy (for all of the Californians reading this blog, "y'all" is a contraction that we use in Texas that combines you and all).

I heard there are some great jobs for MBA's down here in Fort Worth. You should consider moving home!!! Glendarroch Homes might be looking to bring another MBA on board before long.