On December 16th we celebrated or 2 year anniversary! We've beat over half of Hollywood couples so I would say that we are fairing pretty well! Just kidding, this has been the best two years of my life!




Happy Anniversary to Us!!!
To celebrate we took a day trip down to Monterrey to visit the Monterrey Bay Aquarium, which was amazing. Not only were there incredible fish, but the building itself had quite an interesting history. The entire aquarium is built inside of what used to be a 1930's fish cannery where they killed and packaged millions of sardines and tuna. And, now it is a sanctuary to the little guys set up so that the public can come in, watch them, and learn. I just love how it kind of came full circle!
Below is George with his favorite fish - he tends to like the big ones!
I, on the other hand, was a sucker for the jellyfish! They are so beautiful and mysterious, I could watch them for hours!
After a morning with the fishes, we drove down to Carmel to this little restaurant on the cliff to enjoy some lunch.....which, I'm sad to admit included some fish. It also included the sound of waves crashing up against the rocks below us and the most beautiful view.
It was a magnificent day, topped only by what we were doing two years ago. And, just because I can't help myself, here is a look back....


Happy Anniversary to Us!!!
Much Love, The Peytons
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys! Sounds like you had a great trip! Happy New Year too!
Hey guys!
Loved the anniversary blog. In fact, loved it so much we copied, er, I mean, "were inspired to" create our own version for our anniversary. Check it out when you can -- it even features a younger version of George Bailey Peyton V. :)
Hope you're doing great -- we had a wonderful time while you were here. Happy Anniversary (again) and Happy New Year!
I thought of you and your beautiful smile this week. Congratulations on your anniversary and blessings on your marriage. Much love,
Jacquelyn
Post a Comment